VERY DIRTY, Toys need to be washed down with Clorox.I booked my sons very FIRST B-day party there ONE month ahead.

They have incompetent employees. They booked me for the wrong date. They booked me for Sunday instead of Saturday. Instead of them apologizing to me for their screw up, they were telling me to go home and come back the next day.

As if that was even a possibility to tell my 30 guests and 20 children to go home and come back the next day. The owner is a ***. She wasn't even trying to help me or accommodate my needs. The owner does not know how to run a business.

If she was understanding, apologetic, and helpful, maybe I wouldn't have written this review. Instead, her solutions for their mess up was 1) go home and come back the next day 2) Let me call other places ( Like I'm really gonna tell my 30 guests to go somewhere else) 3) Cancel the party and give me my deposit back ( Like I would really want to cancel my son's very FIRST B-day party and tell all my guests to go home). The workers have an attitude. Their service is absolutely HORRIBLE.

Their toys are dirty. The place is a run down.

Worst customer service ever.NEVER AGAIN

Had an Experience with Clorox?

Comments